Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Saturday 28 January 2012

**Angelwing** Petite Frost Fairy


Hi everyone:) Last week my friend in SL, Elizabeth Tinsley (owner of Frippery), asked me to come and take a look at some new mesh fairy avatars created by Yabusaka Loon with a view to possibly making some outfits for them. Needless to say I immediately fell in love with them!! They are so so well made, and made entirely of mesh. I started to play around with one of my previous outfits and soon after Alia Baroque (owner of Fallen Gods) very very kindly handed me his entire new range of products (skins, outfits, wings, lots!), so that I could have some more fun playing, hehe.
They really are so beautiful, and this is the first outfit I've made for the Petite range. She is a little Frost Fairy, and has sculpt wings and a sculpt top.. it's an icy, wintery look:) The Petite Frost Fairy outfit is mod/copy as usual, and is on sale for 200L ONLY at the Petite Avatar Kingdom along with all of the other clothing, hair, wings and other accessories in the growing range for these gorgeous avatars.

Petite avatars and accessories Slurl;

http://slurl.com/secondlife/YABU/34/194/2

Have fun playing!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Just finding out about the petites- am in LOVE! xD lol Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete