Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Saturday 10 March 2012

**Angelwing** @ Fashion For Life 2012

Hi everyone:) Well... finally.. after so much time and effort put in by so many people, it's time! Here is some info about Fashion For Life in SL;

It's time!!
10 sims, 10 days
All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society
Running total for the fair is already over 2 million lindens!
Wanna get there right now without all the text and fuss? Here's your taxi!


-----------------------
‘Fashion for Life’ is the longest running and most successful fashion fair in Second Life ™ and marks the annual start of the official  ‘Relay for Life’ events that take place inworld each year.

All donations are given directly to the ‘Relay for Life’ general fund which benefits the ‘American Cancer Society’ and its thousands of beneficiaries who rely on the charity for support and advice.
---------------------------

I know you will all be receiving a TONNE of notices about the event.. so I am going to keep mine short and snappy, lol. EVERYTHING I have put up for sale at the fair is 100L, EVERYTHING, lol. I never have sales on sections of my lil' shop, earlier this year I did for my silks for the first time in 4 years. I have set out most of my fairy dresses at the fair for 100L, in selected colours, these dresses have NEVER been on sale before.. so if you are fae inclined in SL, come down and have a look!
Ok, that's enough, onto the pics of what I have actually made...


**Angelwing** Timeless Light, 100L ( RFL dress, all proceeds go to American Cancer Society)  



**Angelwing** Timeless Dark, 100L ( RFL dress, all proceeds go to American Cancer Society)


**Angelwing** Timeless Fallen, 100L ( RFL dress, all proceeds go to American Cancer Society)


**Angelwing** Isolde Gown, 50L Hunt dress ( RFL Hunt dress, all proceeds go to American Cancer Society)


**Angelwing** Gacha Items, 10L ( RFL items, all proceeds go to American Cancer Society)



I hope that you like all the stuff!
Come and grab yours today, here's your taxi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment